SDO data, algorithms, and high speed grid searches
The eSDO project is funded by PPARC to provide the solar community access to data and specialist processing algorithms for the Solar Dynamic Observatory. This wiki provides an online collaboration area for eSDO developers, scientists, and SDO partners in the US. Use the following topics to navigate around the wiki:
- Phase A Completion
- PhaseAReport - Full report containing deliverables and support documentation for eSDO Phase A. HTML or PDF.
- PhaseASummaryReport - Summary report of Phase A activities, including links to deliverables and support information. HTML or PDF.
- TeamInfo - Contact details and project calendars for eSDO developers and scientists
- MeetingsTeleconsConferences - schedules, minutes, and travel information
- ProjectStatus - deliverables, weekly status reports, project manager quarterly reports, milestone progress
- SolarAlgorithms - literature searches, existing code, proposed algorithms, test data
- DataCentre - Astrogrid PAL, data centre architecture, test installation
- VisualizationTools - SDO data product "thumbnails"
- SoftwareDev - AstroGrid (including AstrogridBootCamp), IDL, IDEs, maven, CVS, language information
Please go register at TWikiRegistration